Thank you for your interest in Holy Family Catholic School, where educating mind, heart, and spirit is the heart of our educational mission. Working at Holy Family Catholic School is more than a career choice; it is a call to ministry. Our teachers, administrators, and staff are committed not only to academic success for each student; they are committed to supporting students in their continuous journey ever closer to Christ. If you feel you are called to serve and are committed to help guide children in their journey of faith, toward deeper experiences of love, charity, and community, we would love to hear from you!
Holy Family Catholic School is a private, regional, Roman Catholic school located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We are proud to be a part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Boise’s education system. We offer families high quality, accredited, and affordable elementary and middle-school education programs – Preschool through 8th Grade.
Current Employment Opportunities
Holy Family Catholic School Office Staff Position
Full Time during the school year and Part Time during the summer
Holy Family Catholic School is seeking a Full Time Office Staffer responsible for exhibiting Christian leadership in handling daily office operations.
Job Description – Maintain accurate student/family records, complete orders for teacher office/classroom supplies, printer, copier, etc., schedule parent-teacher conferences, complete forms such as Diocesan Initial Reports, assist with setup the Yearly School Calendar, assist with Application/Acceptance Letters, organize Family Packets and Exiting Student Forms. The Office Manager is also a member of the school Safety Committee, assists with tuition, grants/scholarships, and financial aid processes and helps to maintain and update the School Website. This person will also assist with planning school-wide events (ex. Open House, graduation, etc.). She/he must be skilled with Microsoft Office and Google suite of applications.
The position is hourly with certain paid holidays. The hours are 30 – 40 hours per week during the school year, excluding Christmas and Easter/Spring break and 8 hours per week during the summer. The position is benefits eligible.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and refer students, parents, staff and visitors as needed, receive and initiate telephone calls; provide information concerning school policies, procedures, actions, activities, programs and schedules; request necessary information and take and transmit messages.
- Process mail; coordinate events such as picture days (beginning of year, make up day, graduation pictures); assist in paperwork for booked field trips; coordinate events for staff, including booking the room, purchasing supplies, promoting and working at the events; coordinate volunteers to make copies.
- Ensure information needed for student records requests are received and/or sent upon request.
- Update and maintain Family Bulletin and Family Communication Form weekly.
- Arrange for substitute teachers, as needed. Track staff absences.
- Health office coordinator.
- Attends CDA Public Health weekly virtual meetings, works with the principal on communication needed with a positive COVID-19 case on campus.
- Order supplies, books, and other items in preparation for and during the school year; includes maintaining copy machines and ordering supplies as needed. Coordinate the ordering of supplies by the students’ families in preparation for the following school year.
- Work with the middle school teachers with graduation including ordering diplomas, graduation gowns, graduation program, and awards.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to purchasing office supplies, purchasing supplies for the faculty room, assisting with and/or leading seasonal administrative projects, coordinating the update of award plaques in the administration wing and the gym, and other general support activities as needed.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, educational or business environment;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) and Google suite of applications;
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including copier, laminator, telephones, intercom and other office and school machines;Knowledge of school information system (SIS) platforms for grade book, attendance, and parent communication is essential and/or a willingness to learn and utilize these systems quickly and effectively;
- Experience in Catholic education is a strong plus.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail diocesan application, three letters of reference, cover letter and resume to Mrs. Sue Styren, Principal at: [email protected].