26th Annual Gala Auction
Spring may feel like it’s a long way off, but it’s not too late to start thinking about the Holy Family gala auction! We need your help to meet our goal of raising $160,000 at our 26th Annual Gala Auction on May 6th, 2022.
Remember, every family is responsible for procuring at least $120 FMV worth of NEW items, experiences or services. To make things easier for you and to help avoid repeat items, we have created an “Item Wishlist” on signup.com. Please review this list as there are many ideas and opportunities to choose from. If you have an idea that you DO NOT see on the list, please email your idea to [email protected] before you procure it.
Here’s how to use the list:
- Click on this signup.com link: https://signup.com/go/uRGqNek.
- Pick an item you’d like to procure and add your name.
- Remember, if you have an idea for an item that you DO NOT see on the list, please email it to [email protected]. That way we can keep track of who’s procuring what and we won’t have repeat items.
- If you change your mind about the item you’ve chosen, please go into the signup.com link and cancel, and then either select a new item or send an email with your idea to [email protected].
- Keep checking the list as new items will be added over the coming weeks.
Here are some tips to remember when procuring items:
- Please try to procure one large item or several related items that could be put into a basket.
- Ask businesses that you frequent if they would be willing to donate.
- Remind businesses that we are a non-profit school and their donation is tax deductible.
- If there is an expiration date for an item or service, please ask to have the expiration date timed from the date of the auction, May 6th, 2022. For example: if the item expires in one year, the expiration would be May 6th, 2023.
- Remember to completely fill out a procurement form and attach it to your item. All of the information is very important. (Procurement forms will go home in Family Packets the first week of January).
Opt Out! If you do not want to procure donation or purchase items, you are able to “opt-out” for a $150 charge to your family account. You MUST let John Loutsis at [email protected] know by February 2nd if you would like to use this opportunity! This will allow the auction team to shop for you!
- February 2nd – Opt-Out Deadline – last day to let John know you want to opt out of procuring for $150.
- March 2nd – Procurement Deadline – no more items will be accepted after this date.
- March 10th – Family accounts will be charged $200 or double the remaining balance for items not procured by the March 2nd deadline.
Thank you for your continued support of the auction. We truly cannot do it without you! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.