The majority of our uniform clothing must be purchased through our two vendors: Dennis Uniforms and Underground Expressions. Although Dennis Uniforms can be purchased in Spokane, there is also the option to order online through their website: Dennis Uniforms. To order from Underground Expressions, please use this order form: Sub Terra. Gently used uniform clothing can be purchased at Holy Family Catholic School through Angel Rethreads at discounted prices. Angel Rethreads is a sponsored by Parents In Education (PIE), our parent volunteer group. PIE uses these funds to support the many events they sponsor throughout the year.
Our Uniform Policy in a Nutshell:
- On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, students wear “casual” uniforms. These consist of blue or green logo polos (or a plain white polo) and navy slacks/shorts/skorts. Middle school students have the option of wearing khaki slacks.
- On Wednesdays, students wear “Mass” uniforms. For the ladies, the Mass uniforms consist of jumpers/skirts, a white blouse, and a vest or sweater (see uniform policy for specific age requirements). Gentlemen wear navy slacks, a white dress shirt, and a vest or sweater (see uniform policy for specific age requirements). Starting in 2nd grade, the gentlemen also wear ties.
- On Fridays, students can wear “Spirit Wear.” These are t-shirts and sweatshirts designed and sold by Student Council. Jeans can be worn with Spirit shirts.
- The last Friday of every month is “Free Dress Day!” This is the day that students can wear jeans, dresses, and other clothing that meets our Free Dress guidelines.
- Middle school students have a PE uniform requirement in addition to the daily uniform requirements.
For more specific guidance on the uniform policy, please see below for a detailed pdf file of the expectations.