Updated every 14 days or as needed.
Confirmed Student Cases (last 14 days)
Confirmed Staff/Faculty Cases (last 14 days)
Close Contacts in Quarantine
Total Number of Confirmed Cases
This page is an attempt to inform our community of COVID-19 cases at Holy Family Catholic School in a timely and accurate manner.
1. We follow all of the Health and Wellness Protocols outlined in our Full In-Person Learning Model. Our students, staff, faculty, volunteers, and visitors are required to wear masks when on campus and closer than 6 feet, and we practice social distancing and hand washing and implement cleaning protocols daily. We encourage families, faculty, and staff to self-check for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to school each day and ask that they stay at home if exhibiting any of these symptoms.
2. In the case of confirmed COVID-19 at HFCS, we will immediately contact Panhandle Health and initiate contact tracing, appropriate measures determined by Panhandle Health, and deep sanitation. We will be in constant communication with families as well. If you or your child test positive for COVID-19, please notify the office immediately.
3. We determine close contacts following Panhandle Health guidelines. Contacts are identified as anyone within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes in a 24 hour period during the contagious period of the virus.
4. We will notify families and staff who are determined to be close contacts via phone call.
5. We will notify families and staff who are in the same classroom/workspace but not a close contact via AP notify.