Holy Family Catholic School recognizes parents as the primary teachers of faith formation and academic development. To that end, Holy Family has developed a Parental Covenant to establish a defined partnership between the school and its families. This partnership is designed to strengthen the relationship between the family, the school, and the Catholic Church (or other faith denomination to which the family belongs). By agreeing to the Parental Covenant, the school strives to uphold its mission and vision statements by providing students with a high-quality, faith-based education that promotes and supports spiritual growth and faith development within the child and family. In turn, the family recognizes the importance of a Catholic-based education and agrees to support Holy Family Catholic School as described in the Parental Covenant.
The Parental Covenant is at the very heart of Holy Family Catholic School. Parental involvement is an integral part of our school philosophy. Thus, we ask all parents to commit to being involved members of our school community and to fulfill certain responsibilities in the form of time, talent, and treasure:
- Each family is strongly encouraged to be actively involved at the church of their choice.
- Parents are expected to be involved in a variety of spiritual activities offered throughout the school year.
- Each family will volunteer a minimum of thirty (30) hours per school year towards Holy Family’s development efforts.
- Each family will procure items for the annual gala auction as specified in the Auction Procurement Policy.
- Each family will commit to earning $150 in profit through the SCRIP gift card program from June 1 through May 31.
- Families will monetarily support Holy Family’s major fundraisers to the best of their abilities.
Our volunteer program welcomes all parents and friends of the school to get involved in activities both in and out of the classroom. Volunteering not only enhances your child’s education, but also makes you a part of it. The faculty and staff are greatly appreciative and supportive of our volunteers’ contributions.